Fran Šilović graduated from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture at the University of Zagreb with a degree in mechanical engineering. This prepared him to work in the automotive industry for over 20 years. His expertise consists of working in the after-sales, sales, and customer relations.
Over the years his experience includes,
- After-sales manager,
- Fleet sales manager,
- Sales manager,
- Leader of projects aimed at improving business processes, implementation of new services, and enhancing existing ones,
- Leader of the certification process according to the ISO14000 norm, for the importer’s office and the whole authorised dealer’s network in Croatia,
- Head of the Toyota’s customer satisfaction programme,
- Consultant for after-sales business processes enhancement for Inem electronic d.o.o. (warranty and regular repairs, spare parts circulation, paperwork circulation, etc.).
During his 23-year career Fran actively participated in various trainings that enabled him to gain additional qualifications:
- Certified Dealer Evaluator for the TSM programme (Toyota Customer Service Management),
- ISO14001:2004 Internal auditor,
- Certificate in proposal writing and management of EU funded projects,
- Diploma in Professional Coach-Mentoring, European Mentoring and Coaching Council Practitioner Level through the programme established and run by The OCM.